Friday, October 10, 2008

The Cute Jewelry Box


I been so happy all this time,i still can't get over it every time i will see my Hubby's gift for me.
This is my gift that i can't forget for the rest of my life.
I been dreaming that someday i can have this kind of things on my own.
And my Hubby did gave it to me. I can say that no matter how simple the thing is when it comes from someone you love it makes the things more special :)
Though he doesn't know about this dream of mine,but he made it perfect as it is on my dream.
He bought me this things every time he misses me he said. it was few years ago,when we are having a hard time dealing with my papers. But not anymore cuz we are together now.
I already got my gift for advance Christmas.and I'm so proud and happy before this year will going to end.
Advance Merry Christmas to everybody..

No comments: