Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Blog Awards


Click here for hot comments and graphics...

Friends Comments and Glitter Graphics Code



Thank you very much for this kind/sweet awards you share with me MR. FUNK
I'm very thankful for the awards my friends shared with me this past two weeks,i've been getting a lot..and it makes me HAPPY :-)
Thanks thanks to you guys. stay sweet. xoxo.
PhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Name 7 things/person that you love then pass this on to 7 other bloggers.

1. I " LOVE " my family.
2. My Mama.
3. Papa
4. Manoy.
5. Mana.
6. My nieces and nephew's.
7. I love Jesus,as i love my life.


1. Yen
2. Cacai
3. Jane
4. A woman's journey
5. Dhemcy
6. Chelle
7. SHY

And i will add more, its YOU! This will be open for everybody to post this on there blogs.
feel free to grab this,and share to all of Ur friends.
Thank you. God bless,

12 comments:

Cacai M. said...

Wow! thanks Arnie, I like this 'coz it's a follow-up on my "LET'S BE FRIENDS" tag, thanks a lot Arn! I will post this as soon as possible. Lab yah! Tccic

Arnie :) said...

Welcome Miss Cai. Goodluck and have fun posting it on ur blog. wink**

David Funk said...

You're welcome my dear friend. I share the same thoughts as you from bloggers. It sure makes one feel honored and appreciated to have your name called as many times as we've seen of late.

Anyway, have a good night my friend and thanks for posting this!

Jane said...

Hi Arnie, Thank you for sharing this tag . I will be posting it shortly. Thanks again. See u around.

Arnie :) said...

This all for you guys,and to all my good friends :)

take care n godbless,xoxo!

Jane said...

Am i supposed to copy the image too? Copied it anyway, they are cute :))

Arnie :) said...

Yap.. yeah i liked it too. :-)
the one at the top i just added it,to say thanks to all my friends. and my way to express how happy i am to be FRIENDS with you guys,wink**

denani said...

Hi Arniev,

Thanks for being my bloggerfriend. I'm putting these awards on my blog..
Hope our friendship would last forever ^_^

Arnie :) said...

Hello Denani thanks for coming by. Yes feel free to grab this award. take care and godbless,more friendship to come :-)

Cacai M. said...

Hello Arn, I posted this already. Please check it out on my recent posts. Muahhugs.

Medical Books said...

hi! really is interesting what you say, congratulations on the blog, I invite you to visit mine ... greetings!


http://downloadmedicinebooks.blogspot.com/

mon said...

coach handbags
chanel handbags
Louis Vuitton luxuryhandbag

Louis Vuitton
Louis Vuitton handbags
replica handbags
Designer handbags

Louis Vuitton Damier Azur
Louis Vuitton Damier Canvas
Louis Vuitton Damier Geant Canvas
Louis Vuitton Damier Graphite
Louis Vuitton Epi Leather
Louis Vuitton Graffiti
Louis Vuitton Monogram Canvas
Louis Vuitton Monogram Denim
Louis Vuitton Monogram Glace
Louis Vuitton Monogram Mini Lin
Louis Vuitton Monogram Miroir
Louis Vuitton Monogram Multicolor
Louis Vuitton Monogram Perforation
Louis Vuitton Monogram Vernis