Thursday, March 5, 2009

Perpetual Smiling Blogger Award!

Both David and Miss gwapa Maxi give me this cute award.. Thank you guys for being so kind to me. muah muah..!
And i was thinking to put up a picture of me when i have my Braces on before (ewwee), since this goat has a Braces on this picture,lolz! just kidding! i would not dare to do that to my self,char (paka ulaw)

anyway,back to reality. this is gonna be so hard for me.
mind is not working too well. But! let's bring it on (bleh) ;-)


And so the Rules:
Copy the questions below. Simply use the first letter of your name/nickname as your answer for each questions. You can't use any answer twice and don't use your own name for questions # 3 & 4. After you're done, tag 10 people.

1. What is your name : [Karne oops!] Arnie
2. A four Letter Word : Acid
3. A boys Name : Arnold- my bro's name.
4. A girl's Name : Arlyn - my sis name :)
5. An occupation : Accountant
6. A color : {Azul?} Aqua
7. Something you'll wear : Apron
8. A type of food : Apple
9. Something found in the bathroom : Aftershave
10. A Place : Arizona
11. A reason for being late : Alternate route to work
12. Something you shout : Argggg
13. A movie title : Above the law
14. Something you drink : Aqua Vida Water
15. A musical group : Apples In Stereo
16. A street name : Astoria
17. A type of car : Acura
18. A song title : Alone
19. A verb : Affect

My Special thanks to my Sponsor's David Funk,& Maxi, oops were not on TV!
seriously i wanna thank you all for the friendship. And You! words is not enough to express,how thankful i am.

And im passing this award to:
1.Shy.
2.JoyDob.
3.Yen
4. Filipina writes
5. Jane
6. Ms Ray
7. Kurdapya
8. GreatPacifier
9. Merce
10. Seelaninfo

Have fun posting these award :-)

12 comments:

MsRay said...

Thanks for the award, Arnie. I will work on it when I get home from school. :)

Arnie :) said...

Very much Welcome Madam :-)

David Funk said...

I like the line about me being a sponsor. But I thought we were on blog TV? If not, then we need a petition to get our own television network!

Anyway, you did a great job on the answers, and the letter "A" isn't an easy one to use.

Thanks for posting and God Bless my dear friend.

Arnie :) said...

Thank you also for helping me out on this.

Your right, we need our own tv network hehe!

Davamerce said...

Hello arnie!nakakatacute pud ana nga kambing uy...

Davamerce said...

ang hirap naman ng mga questions na to,puro A ang umpisa ng sagot.
hmmm...subukan ko muna mag-isip,kaso lang sarado ang utak ko ngayon eh...next week pa siguro ito magbubukas.hehehe!

Arnie :) said...

Tama ka tacute nga yang pic.na yan.

anyway cge lang gud!
antayin lang natin kung kelan mag bubukas mind mo. hehe.

yep nag uumpisa ang mga sagot sa A kay sa name ko.
Halimbawa sayo eh umpisa naman sa Letter M for
Merce.
tulungan nalang kita ;)
dont worry.

Jane said...

Correcting it, my bad wasn't paying attention.

Arnie :) said...

Its fine my friend.
atleast we have it corrected now. ehehe!

Shela said...

thank you sa award doing it right now see you again!!!

Arnie :) said...

Ur welcome miss she :_)

belguzaranne said...

merhaba